Find everything you need for shoulder pain relief in our shoulder cold therapy kit. Each kit contains 2 ice-gel packs, air compression pump, and shoulder wrap which forms a snug fit around the painful area. This treatment pack has been designed not just to provide relief from aches and pains, but it also helps reduce recovery times after surgery because it helps to reduce the swelling.
Why/when to use this wrap?
- Use the kit to reduce swelling and inflammation
- Can be used to provide relief from many different types of shoulder pain including rotator cuff injury, muscle tears, strains, sprains, arthritis, tendonitis, and lots more.
- The shoulder wrap closely aligns to the shape of your shoulder for a precise fit and tighter targeting of treatment.
- Cold therapy and compression combined create longer lasting relief and faster reduction in swelling and inflammation.
- Designed for the Shoulder – Shoulders are a difficult part of the anatomy to treat due to their unique shape and awkward position. This cold therapy compression wrap was designed specifically with the shoulder in mind. Too often, an injured shoulder means you can’t do much else while you receive treatment since you normally have to use your good arm to treat the bad one. Our kit, with adjustable straps, allows you to secure the wrap/gel pack to your bad shoulder and still allow you to move around the home/office and do other things.
- Pain Relief – Do you have a job which requires repetitive shoulder movements for long periods, or do you enjoy a sport that uses lots of vigorous arm motions? Use the kit to provide rapid relief from a hard day at your job, or when you pushed it too far playing sports. Cold therapy is a great way to reduce the pain/throbbing in your shoulder joint.
- Reduction in Swelling and Inflammation – In some cases, ice gel packs alone won’t be enough to treat your shoulder pain. That’s where this kit comes in. The added air tube allows you to pump air into the wrap, for a tighter, more snug fit. This has the effect of providing deeper cold therapy. It’s been proven that combining compression with cold therapy significantly helps with the reduction of inflammation and swelling, as opposed to using ice gel packs on their own.
- Bonus Ice Pack – Our shoulder cold therapy wrap comes with 2 ice-gel packs included, which are re-usable, non-toxic, and leak proof, and you get one as a bonus. If your doctor recommends it, having that extra ice gel pack can come in handy when you need to extend your treatment time.
- The wrap is inflated by a pump and air tube and is manually deflated. It is not a machine.
- Consult with your doctor first before using any form of treatment.
- Place some soft fabric between the gel pack and the skin. Never place the gel pack directly against skin.You should not use this kit if you suffer from circulation problems.
- For post surgery recovery, we recommend that you check with your doctor before buying this kit since one may be given to you after the surgery.