Our elbow ice wrap kit includes the elbow cold therapy wrap, air pump, and two ice gel packs so that you can reduce the wait time in between treatment sessions. You will not only enjoy quick pain relief for your elbow, but also cut down on your recovery time after injuries or surgeries. Simply store the elbow ice packs in the freezer until needed (or a minimum of 2 hours before). When relief is needed, attach one ice pack to the wrap and then apply it to the affected elbow. To add compression, simply inflate the wrap with air using the attached air pump. Also available in the following marketplaces:
WHAT CAN IT BE USED FOR?
Our elbow cold wrap with compression is great for elbow-related issues such as:
- General elbow pain and discomfort
- Tennis Elbow (lateral epicondylitis)
- Flexor Tendinitis
- Olecranon Stress Fracture
- Ulnar Collateral Ligament (UCL) Injury
- Recovering from various types of elbow surgery, such as open elbow surgery, arthroscopic elbow surgery, & more.
ELBOW ICE WRAP – BENEFITS & FEATURES
- REDUCE SWELLING – Reduce your swelling through a combination of cold therapy and compression suitable for reduce elbow pain and inflammation.
- ELBOW PAIN RELIEF – Get relief from Tennis Elbow pain, Golfer’s Elbow, tendinitis, dislocation, muscle strain, ligament sprain, bursitis & other pain.
- FASTER RECOVERY – Recover faster after elbow surgery and reduce your pain and inflammation and future flare ups.
- BONUS ICE PACK – Enjoy an extra ice pack so you don’t have to wait in between treatment sessions. Treat your elbow for longer if necessary.
WHY YOU SHOULD GET THIS WRAP
By applying ice to the affected area, you can reduce inflammation by slowing down the rush of blood that goes to an aggravated joint after an injury. Cold therapy reduces the pain by not only decreasing the size of the swelling but also by numbing the nerve endings. When you combine both the ice application and compression, you will enjoy a noticeable change in pain levels because the coolness is retained for a longer period of time, across a wider area. For more information, read our post: Constant Elbow Pain? Cold Therapy Might Be The Answer.
TESTIMONIALS FROM AMAZON CLIENTS
30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you aren’t 100% satisfied, you can return your product within 30 days, no questions asked. Click here to have a look at our return policy. Don’t forget to sign up for our weekly newsletter and save 10% today!
1. This is not a machine. The wrap is to be inflated manually using air from the air pump, and then deflated manually after use. 2. Consult with your doctor before purchasing this item if you are having/have recently had surgery, in case one is already provided for your use. 3. Put a fabric in between the skin and elbow ice pack to avoid skin irritation. 4. This product is not for use by those who have sensitivity to cold or circulation problems. 5. Consult with your doctor before using cold wrap therapy.