Our Ice Knee Wrap With Compression kit is extremely easy to use. Simply store the ice packs in the freezer for approx 2 hours (or leave them in the freezer until needed). When relief is needed, attach one ice pack to the wrap and then apply it to the affected knee. Use the bulb to apply added compression if needed. When you apply compression, you prevent extra fluid from accumulating in the joint area, which cuts valuable weeks off your recovery time. The kit also comes with an extra ice gel pack, which allows for shorter intervals between icing sessions.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Combines knee ice therapy and compression to reduce knee pain, swelling and inflammation.
- Relief for knee pain caused by Arthritis, Runner’s Knee, patellar tendonitis, meniscus tears, sprains/strains, pulled or torn ligaments and other ailments.
- Helps with post-knee surgery recovery by reducing inflammation and pain for several days/weeks after surgery and future flare-ups.
- Designed specifically for the knee. Fits left or right knee, up to 24”.
- Comes with two gel packs so you don’t have to wait in between icing sessions. Allows for longer treatment times, if needed.
HOW & WHY COLD COMPRESSION THERAPY WORKS SO WELL
When you need some relief from your knee pain, simply attach one knee ice gel pack to the wrap and then apply it to the affected knee. Apply compression by inflating the wrap with air using the air pump. By applying ice to the affected area, you can reduce inflammation by slowing down the rush of blood that is directed towards the aggravated joint after an injury. Ice therapy reduces the pain by not only decreasing the size of the swelling but also by numbing the nerve endings. When you combine ice and compression, you will enjoy a noticeable change in pain levels because the coolness is retained for a longer period of time, across a wider area. Knee wraps are a great way to treat knee pain, since you don’t have to hold the ice pack against your knee yourself.
HOW TO USE IT
TESTIMONIALS FROM AMAZON CLIENTS
30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you aren’t 100% satisfied, you can return your product within 30 days, no questions asked. Click here to have a look at our return policy. Don’t forget to sign up for our weekly newsletter and save 10% today!
The Importance of Cold Compression Therapy For Knee Pain
How Long to Ice a Knee
1. This is not a machine. The wrap is to be inflated manually using air from the air pump, and then deflated manually after use. 2. Consult with your doctor before purchasing this item if you are having/have recently had surgery, in case one is already provided for your use. 3. Put a fabric in between the skin and the knee ice gel pack to avoid skin irritation. 4. This product is not for use by those who have sensitivity to cold or circulation problems. 5. Consult with your doctor before using our knee icing wrap.
Great device. I’ve been struggling with knee pain every time I do longer runs and this has been extremely useful. Now I ice my knees after every run and I can’t begin to tell you how much better I feel.
Thank you. Made a big difference after my knee replacement. Brought the swelling down.
Thanks for the feedback Todd. Happy to hear that it’s helping!
Amazing product. Have chronic knee pain, but I still love running so I use it all the time after long runs.
Thanks for the feedback Jeremy. I do the exact same thing. My left knee tends to throb when I do longer runs and it definitely helps to ice it down afterwards.
Comes with a 2nd gel pack, which was a life saver after my meniscus surgery. Was able to keep the swelling down. Txs.
Glad to hear that you were able to get some relief!
It works. Pressure is decent and pretty comfortable.
I would have rated this ice pack a 5 star except that after daily use for one month following knee surgery, the on-off lever quit working. After that the only way to keep compression was to constantly pump air into the device. It became too tiring to constantly pump for 20 minutes so quit using it.
Hi – I’m sorry to hear that you had issues with the wrap. We can always send you a replacement if you’d like, you just need to use the Contact Us page and let us know what your order number is and where you purchased it. Thanks and take care.