Our Ice Knee Wrap With Compression kit is extremely easy to use. Simply store the ice packs in the freezer for approx 2 hours (or leave them in the freezer until needed). When relief is needed, attach one ice pack to the wrap and then apply it to the affected knee. Use the bulb to apply added compression if needed. When you apply compression, you prevent extra fluid from accumulating in the joint area, which cuts valuable weeks off your recovery time. The kit also comes with an extra ice gel pack, which allows for shorter intervals between icing sessions.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Combines cryotherapy and compression to reduce knee pain, swelling and inflammation.
- Relief for knee pain caused by Arthritis, Runner’s Knee, patellar tendonitis, meniscus tears, sprains/strains, pulled or torn ligaments and other ailments.
- Helps with post-knee surgery recovery by reducing inflammation and pain for several days/weeks after surgery and future flare-ups.
- Designed specifically for the knee. Fits left or right knee, up to 24”.
- Comes with two gel packs so you don’t have to wait in between icing sessions. Allows for longer treatment times, if needed.
HOW & WHY COLD COMPRESSION THERAPY WORKS SO WELL
When you need some relief from your knee pain, simply attach one cold pack to the wrap and then apply it to the affected knee. Apply compression by inflating the wrap with air using the air pump.
By applying ice to the affected area, you can reduce inflammation by slowing down the rush of blood that is directed towards the aggravated joint after an injury. Cold therapy reduces the pain by not only decreasing the size of the swelling but also by numbing the nerve endings. When you combine ice and compression therapy, you will enjoy a noticeable change in pain levels because the coolness is retained for a longer period of time, across a wider area. Knee wraps are a great way to treat knee pain, since you don’t have to hold the ice pack against your knee yourself.
For more information, read our post: The Importance of Cold Compression Therapy For Knee Pain
30-day Money Back Guarantee! Click here to have a look at our return policy. Also, sign up for our weekly newsletter and save 10% today!