Are you looking for a simple solution to alleviate your pain or injury? Give our multi-purpose ice gel wrap a try! Here are some of the many benefits/features of our wrap:
- QUICK RELIEF – Looking for a fast-acting solution for muscle fatigue, aches and pains, backaches, arthritis, strains, sprains, swelling, and more? Simply keep our product in the freezer and use it as needed. (Note: To achieve maximum efficiency, it must be in the freezer for at least 90 minutes.)
- MULTI-USE DESIGN – Our multi-purpose ice gel pack is the perfect solution for most types of pain, whether it’s from an injury or general soreness. Its versatile design allows it to be used on various parts of the body, including the shoulder, knee, ankle, elbow, thigh, and more, for fast and supportive comfort.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY – You can trust the quality of our product. The soft and flexible material allows you to customize it to your needs, and the extra-thick nylon exterior ensures durability and prevents leaks and splits. The adjustable Velcro strap keeps it securely in place, and an extension strap is included for those hard-to-reach areas.
- FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT – With our ice gel wrap, you don’t have to hold the pack in place while you try to go about your day. The Velcro strap allows you to attach the cold therapy wrap to the affected body part, freeing up your hands to do other things.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – If you’re not happy with your purchase, don’t hesitate to contact us. We offer a money-back guarantee and will do everything we can to make it right.
Our product has a range of great features that make it perfect for both professional and home use. It easily gets cold over and over again, making it a convenient choice for multiple treatments. It’s also adjustable and one-size-fits-all, so it’s suitable for anyone. Plus, it can help reduce aches and pains, and aid in the recovery of many types of muscle soreness and injuries.
1 x Ice Gel Wrap (17” by 9.5”, with a 32″ Velcro strap)
1 x Extension Strap (20” long)
There are no reviews yet.