Soothe your aches and pains away with this cold therapy kit. Our hand & wrist ice wrap comes with an air pump, the wrap as well as two ice gel packs, so you can use one and freeze one, allowing for shorter intervals between sessions. Great kit if you are looking for relief for wrist pain, and it can reduce the recovery period after surgery or injury.
Hand & Wrist Ice Wrap – Features
- Comes with 2 Ice Gel Packs: You don’t have to refreeze a gel pack before you can repeat the icing session, since this comes with a pair of ice gel packs. Use one and freeze one. This means longer cold therapy sessions, if your doctor confirms this would be beneficial. The ice gel packs are leak-proof, contain with non-toxic gel and reusable. It’s best to freeze them for at least 2 hours before use for the best results.
- Can Reduce Wrist Pain and Swelling: The cold pack wrap was designed to help reduce pain, inflammation and swelling from conditions such as tendonitis, carpal tunnel, de Quervain disease, bursitis, arthritis, and sprains. It is also suitable for recovery post-surgery.
- Designed for Your Wrist: This expertly designed wrist ice pack has contours to fit perfectly around the wrist. This helps with more focused treatment and wrist therapy. You can wear it on the left or right wrist.
- Freedom to Move Around: The ice pack kit has been designed so you don’t have to hold it in place. The modern design features Velcro straps so you can attach it to your wrist and still be able to move around and do things.
- Why is Compression Important? The added compression this cold therapy kit offers makes sure the injured area of the wrist is in direct contact with the ice pack. This offers a deeper treatment than just using standard cold packs alone. Use the air pump provided to pump the level of compression you prefer so the ice pack fits comfortably and snugly.
What Can You Use Ice Therapy For?
Our wrap can be used to get relief from pain caused by a multitude of hand/wrist problems, such as:
- Swelling and inflammation
- Carpal Tunnel
- Repetitive motion syndrome
- De Quervain disease
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Wrist tendonitis, strained or sprained wrists or bursitis
Is this Wrist Ice Compression Wrap for You?
Combining compression with ice therapy ensures this cold pack provides correct contact on the wrist for deep penetration and proper coverage, ensuring the coldness lasts for longer. You can attach the compression tube to the wrap and walk around without having to hold it in place yourself. If you have any type of wrist pain or swelling, a wrist ice compression wrap can offer much-needed relief.
Not Happy? No Problem – We Offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee
- The wrap is manually inflated with air by using the pump and tube and manually deflated afterwards – it is NOT a machine.
- If you are considering this for post-surgery healing, consult with a medical professional before buying this, in case one will be provided after your surgery.
- Don’t use if you have circulation problems.
- It is best to consult with a doctor before using this or any other treatment.
- Always use fabric between your skin and the gel pack.