Our Ice Compression Wrap for Ribs, Hips And Back includes the wrap, air pump and two ice gel packs to help lessen the wait time in between treatments. Not only can you use this kit to relieve regular pain, but it can also help in reducing the recovery time if you’ve just undergone surgery. Simply store the ice packs in the freezer. When you need some much needed relief, just attach one ice pack to the wrap and then apply it to the affected area.
WHY YOU SHOULD GET THIS WRAP
Applying ice to any injured area can reduce the inflammation and the pain. It works by slowing down the blood flow to the aggravated area and numbing your nerve endings to dull the pain. Applying compression can help prevent edema whereby fluids build up in the injured region which causes swelling. Combined, these two elements aid in overall pain reduction by retaining coolness for a longer period of time, compared to a traditional ice pack. Here are some of the things you will enjoy when you receive this wrap:
- Reduced soreness and swelling in your muscles.
- Pain relief from bulging discs, sciatica, even arthritis.
- Hip pain relief caused by injuries or damage to the soft tissues, bone fractures, bursitis, even Osteoarthritis.
- Pain relief for bruised ribs or fractured ribs.
- Faster relief and recovery due to the combination of cold and compression therapy.
ICE WRAP FOR RIBS, HIPS AND BACK – ADDITIONAL BENEFITS & FEATURES
- REDUCED SWELLING – The combination of compression and cold therapy can significantly reduce swelling for the injured area.
- BACK PAIN RELIEF – Get relief for back pain caused by arthritis, slipped discs, sciatica, and other problems.
- PAIN RELIEF FOR HIPS & RIBS – Get relief for hip pain resulting from damage to your hip soft tissues or other injuries. Can also help with bruised or fractured ribs.
- FASTER RECOVERY – Recover faster after surgery by reducing the inflammation and swelling in the affected area.
- BONUS ICE PACK – Enjoy an extra ice pack so that you can immediately switch packs during longer treatments without any delays.
TESTIMONIALS FROM AMAZON CLIENTS
30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you aren’t 100% satisfied, you can return your product within 30 days, no questions asked. Click here to have a look at our return policy. Don’t forget to sign up for our weekly newsletter and save 10% today!
1. This ice compression wrap is not a machine. The wrap is to be inflated manually using air from the air pump, and then deflated manually after use. 2. Consult with your doctor before purchasing this item if you are having/have recently had surgery, in case one is already provided for your use. 3. Put a fabric in between the skin and gel pack to avoid skin irritation. 4. This product is not for use by those who have sensitivity to cold or circulation problems. 5. Consult with your doctor before using cold wrap therapy.
Common Hip Problems and How to Deal with Them
5 Tips On What To Do With Bruised Ribs
its very helpful for the relief of back pain
Gives me the freedom to move around.